Otter Creek Outside tripping in the broken city
10 Posts
Ooc —
Dark lurks deep within the reeds of the pond for about four hours now. Then he starts to hear some type of weasel or whatever but he did not care what is was he just wanted a nice meal. So Dark was just about to swim over to get it when he smelled another wolf already coming after it. Darks face saddened as he watched a beautiful white wolf start swimming in the pond after the thing. Dark hid himself deep within the pond so she could not smell him, but wolfs can not hold their breaths forever so at some point Dark had to swim back up to take a breath of air. 

As Dark did so he smelled another wolf coming as well. The other wolf was male and spoke something. Dark could not make out what he said so all he heard was "Er ver". Dark looked towards the shore seeing the two wolfs. Then Dark decided to swim up to shore and take a break from being in the water. As he did so he decided that these wolfs don't look like they would harm him. "Hmm maybe I should look before I hide in the water" Dark murmured to himself. 

After that he turned to the wolfs and spoke "Um... Hello there I was just hunting in the waters for some fish please do not harm me". Dark looked shy as he looked down at the ground slightly embarrassed. Dark hasn't seen much wolfs in his life so he is not the best at socializing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Outside tripping in the broken city - by Koda - April 23, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Outside tripping in the broken city - by Dark - April 23, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Outside tripping in the broken city - by Koda - April 24, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Outside tripping in the broken city - by Dark - April 24, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Outside tripping in the broken city - by Koda - April 24, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Outside tripping in the broken city - by Dark - April 24, 2016, 06:38 PM