Horizon Ridge If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Shoulders and paws ached from the long journey the pack had taken. When Saena turned to declare they would rest, Laika's immediate thoughts were where would they take shelter and where were the best places to hunt? For her, these things were very important and she fought off the urge to lay down and rest her tired paws.

She padded up to Saena, smiling as she eyes the little pups. With the journey taking place, the lower ranking wolves had the opportunity of seeing the puppies early. They may not be able to play or speak with them yet, but they could see them. She turned to her alpha after watching Laurel for a few seconds, opening her mouth to speak. "Would you like me to scout the area? I might find a suitable place for us all to stay or a good place to find some food." She offered.

At the idea of food, her stomach rumbled. That wouldn't be such a bad idea. They could even start building a temporary cache for the time they spent here. There may be other wolves out there too, which could become a concern. Her eyes darted back to Saena's children, wanting the best possible saftey for them. And she would not rest until she could fully provide that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do - by Laika - April 23, 2016, 08:05 PM