Whitefish River easy does it
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
“I sent no wolf anywhere near your land, and nobody said anything about hating you,” Jinx replied, perplexed. She was entirely unaware that Lunar had gone to Duck Lake, and she was furious that someone would put words in her mouth. Should she have suspected Lunar, she wouldn't have been surprised, given the woman's less-than-comforting acceptance pitch. If a wolf went to another pack under her command and harassed them, that was one thing. If a wolf went to another pack and put foolish words into her mouth, that was quite another.

“Frankly, if I hated you, I would not have spoken to you, I would have attacked you. Your... Visitor did not act on Silvertip orders, and put words in my mouth. Give me a name or description, and I will be rid of them. If you have neither, there is nothing I can do.” But, to return to her point, “I do have a name. I expect action to be taken in kind.” The Warrior may have once respected Fox as a leader, but she was a leader in her own right now, and it was plain that if Fox did not discipline her wayward Outrider, Jinx would do it for her, no matter what was said here.

And they likely both knew that Jinx would be far less forgiving about it.
Messages In This Thread
easy does it - by RIP Fox - April 29, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 01, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: easy does it - by RIP Fox - May 01, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 01, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: easy does it - by RIP Fox - May 04, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 08, 2014, 09:01 AM
RE: easy does it - by RIP Fox - May 08, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 12, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: easy does it - by RIP Fox - May 13, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 12:33 AM