Larksong Grotto Some things are better kept unknown
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
The lanky male looked up to see the figure of a black wolf making his way toward him. Finally. Zaavier could tell he was healing from some sort of injury - he wondered what it was. The male stood as the black stranger approached. He shot him some harsh words, letting him know he was in no business for nonsense. Zaavier understood.

In a respectful manner, Zaavier lowered his head in a nod of greeting. "I'm Zaavier," he began, not daring to meet the wolf's gaze. He was no doubtedly the alpha, and Zaavier was determined to set this off right. "And, as a matter of fact, I am looking to join your bunch. I'm not the best hunter, but I can fair and I do have some knowledge of herbs and healing. I've also proven to be a decent fighter." He spoke with a slight edge to his voice. He was anxious as to see whether he would be excepted or not. 

His eyes trailed around the surrounding once more, taking it all in. It was a rather decent place, and there was bound to be good hunting grounds. Still, his eyes never went to Reek and once his was done surveying the area one last time, he let his eyes rest.  Hopefully the alpha had room and maybe even needed an extra set of teeth. That way, Zaavier could at least be put to work.

Messages In This Thread
Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 24, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 24, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 24, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 24, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 25, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 25, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 25, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 25, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 26, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 26, 2016, 09:30 AM