Larksong Grotto Some things are better kept unknown
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The potential recruit smelled at the onion poultice and soon had his answer. All correct: he even went on to elaborate more, adding in a little snippet about how Reek could use burdock root to help fight infection. To say the least, Reek was a bit impressed by the wolf's inclination to go above and beyond the call of duty with his answer. Perhaps this Zaavier could be molded into a proper healer. Maybe eventually -- once Reek was done with him.  

"Bingo," he replied, deadpan. "Welcome to the pack." While in time past, Reek would have perhaps been a bit more excitable when accepting a new wolf to the fold, but now his flat tone would have to do. "I don't have any burdock root, but that would have helped. Things have just been so busy lately, I haven't had much time to go out and collect herbs." As far as the herb cache went, Reek was running on fumes. He had been far too busy wallowing in his own sadness and self-pity to do anything about it. "Maybe you can help me out by taking some herb runs." Reek's shoulder's rolled forward in a shrug, hoping that the grotto's newest member would get the suggestion.

"But first," said Reek, motioning to the territory with his muzzle. "Let's show you around." He turned on his heel and started walking toward his territory. "Come. You can tell me about yourself as we go."
Messages In This Thread
Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 24, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 24, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 24, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 24, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 25, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 25, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 25, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 25, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Reek - April 26, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: Some things are better kept unknown - by Zaavier - April 26, 2016, 09:30 AM