Neverwinter Forest its automatic
252 Posts
Ooc —
The alpha female was in utter bliss against him! She nosed and nuzzled him, and his efforts to withdraw were at first futile. She was impishly persistent in keeping him there, but he was certainly stronger than her and at last, she let him go. But then it was him giving her kisses, and she was as good as a fat puppy at dinnertime. Pretty much drooling. Her tail beat against her sides, and at his words she sighed giddily. I've missed you! she echoed. Just hold me for a little bit, she hummed, happy to just be in his arms again. Ready for a nap, too. Her mind had run more marathons than she was even aware of in his absence, and to be holed up next to him for an hour or two sounded peachy.

His question was met with a hummed mm-mmm, because nothing really had happened in his absence. The forest had been at ease and quiet, with no intruders or any negative activity to speak of. Ah, wait! Well, there was a Sage that had come by, from Moonlit Hills. Wanted an alliance or something... she hummed this into his shoulder and knew that she didn't want to much talk business at all right now, but as an alpha female, well, it was necessary. And so with a huff she stepped back and looked at him with adoring eyes. And hunting grounds. They mentioned they have had a spat with a pack called the 'Dark Brotherhood'. Hunting grounds I don't even think is worth talking about, they said they hunted everywhere up until Bramblepoint. If Neverwinter doesn't have food to offer, which it does, we have the Glen, the Spine, the Fields... Basically, they were in a good place, she felt. But if you think its worth discussing, let me know. I mean, you're the expert. She grinned here, eager to hear his thoughts. She was the Beta... but apparently came with word from her alpha.
Messages In This Thread
its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - May 11, 2016, 01:48 PM