Neverwinter Forest its automatic
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe moved to lay down, folding herself like a fawn and leaning against him tiredly. Yup. Being without him had been mentally taxing on her; she was ready to snooze right now, as he worked out burrs she could not reach around her spine and behind her ears. She did feel him tense at the mention of the Brotherhood, and tiredly mumbled, what's that?? without much realizing she spoke again at all. Yup. Bliss. His question was answered in what started off as a mumble, but her diction was better towards the end. He asked her opinion... she'd have to give it.

Between us and that Dark Brotherhood. I can't remember if they're before or over the River... I've also never been around the Brotherhood and don't have any idea where they're at. But if they weren't near Silvertip, or near Moonspear, they had to be in the opposite direction. Seemed few other places to go, locally. It was a logical guess. I dunno. We have Moonspear, who I feel like are allies in everything but name. Do I need to talk to Charon about that...? Uhm... I dunno. I think with Neverwinter, we're good with hunting grounds. Alliances are messy business. It brings in expectations and we don't know these guys at all. I'd want you to meet with them too, and maybe that way we can make a better decision. Together, she realized she was all over the place, but her mind was, too, and Eshe wanted to do right by the Forest. Still, she did not want to make any decisions without her beau, and leaned against him.
Messages In This Thread
its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - May 11, 2016, 01:48 PM