Neverwinter Forest its automatic
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Eshe seemed exhausted, and he could certainly empathize with that. Despite traveling, being away from her made what little sleep he had completely restless, and so he quieted with his questions. She mumbled a basic idea of their location – and seemed to draw the same conclusion that he did. They were closer to lands he wished to avoid for now, given Kaskara’s pregnancy, and he released a thoughtful, rumbling growl. “I’d like us to stay as far as possible from Blackfeather Woods – I’m not sure where any of these packs are in turn form them, but they are somewhere in that direction.”

He had never been to the woods, not wishing to be the fly caught in the spiders web, but the pack upon taking Star had traversed over the mountains – and he knew well enough this end of the Teekon Wilds to know they had not come from here and the areas above the mountains to know they had not lied and come from there. It only left the east of Neverwinter Forest, or the shores of the coast.

“We can talk more about alliances later – I would much rather we keep to ourselves than rely on other packs,” he noted gently, continuing to preen her fur before resting his muzzle on her shoulders. “But for now, we can have a nap,” he admitted quietly, feeling a yawn curl at his jaws. “And perhaps after, we can discuss the idea of promoting Goldhawk to Beta, as Kaskara will soon have puppies taking up her time. Not that I expect her to relinquish her title – but an extra wolf in the lead ranks couldn’t hurt.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: its automatic - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: its automatic - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 04:01 PM