Bramblepoint Let me make you an offer
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Given that Shrike was almost always on alert, his response to anything surprising was usually alarm. To the quiet chuff, he spun around on his heels, creating a small cloud of dust as he whirled toward the sound, ears flinging forward and silver eyes searching. His posture was lowered, as though to ground himself should the earth suddenly begin to quake. He stared blatantly at the wolf who'd surprised him for a moment, but, in seeing no hostility on the male's features, he relaxed and drew his gaze away. He nodded his head once in greeting, and remained rooted to his position. 

Avoiding eye contact, he analyzed the wolf before him. Young, fit, with nice, broad shoulders and a grey pelt, though his legs looked as though the fur there had been permanently stained with dust. He looked younger than Shrike, perhaps a yearling or so, but he'd already begun to fill out, suggesting he'd had a good upbringing. His bright blue eyes were not hostile but quiet, and he smelled of other wolves, which indicated to Shrike that he belonged to a pack. Shrike's ears turned back in respect, hoping he hadn't strayed too close to the wolf's homelands.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - April 18, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Floki - April 24, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - April 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Floki - April 26, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - May 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Floki - May 04, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - May 10, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Floki - May 10, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - May 17, 2016, 09:36 PM