The Sentinels Be your own light, they said, but he needed others to help him illuminate the dark.
Zeta
11 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
"Well," he started."You see,  @Aria, in my pack, we have many traditions. One of our traditions is that the newest member or youngest wolf must bring the highest ranking female in the pack a bone each moon, and the highest ranking male a silver stone. I never truly felt that it was right to just give them a plain old bone, so I decided to put more work in it, which changed our culture quite a bit. So, we began to customarily clean and sharpen our bones and shine them. I am working a bone for the highest ranking female here, whom I assume is the alpha female. If  Donnelaith has no alpha female, I will go to the beta instead." He smiled at her, unaware of her rank at the moment. "I like to make marks in the bone with my teeth very lightly, so when you rub your pad over it, you can feel each individual scrape." It was, yes, an odd quirk, but it was his quirk.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Be your own light, they said, but he needed others to help him illuminate the dark. - by Kurai - April 26, 2016, 01:42 AM