Neverwinter Forest I lost 'im, gov.
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Despite being a pointedly professional warrior, Goldhawk could not help but breathe a small sigh of relief at the good grace of his leaders. He had guessed they'd react this way, but still. It was bally nice, wot.

Thank you both, he said humbly, smile reappearing — but it was unlingering as he recalled his meeting with Samuel and the others. Samuel was with two companions, and they all smelled of spring water and foxes — a fragrance I got a whiff of as I passed a nearby forest. It's to the southeast, directly south of Phoenix Maplewood, beyond a very flowery meadow. That forest, I verily suppose, is where Goober was last seen. There was plenty to suppose here, because to sit tight and interrogate Samuel et al would've most certainly raised suspicions. But given that Samuel had said he'd pass the message to Goober, it seemed likely that he was from Samuel's pack — the forest that smelled of spring water and foxes.

He wondered if Charon of Moonspear would chase this cold trail and do what Goldhawk couldn't.
Messages In This Thread
I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 14, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - April 18, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 25, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - April 26, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Eshe RIP - April 26, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 26, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - May 03, 2016, 03:33 PM