Lost Creek Hollow Tired and forgotten.
9 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Joining 
As the first figure approached, Wanda knelt down into a submissive stance. She forced herself into her best behaviour, not wanting to fuck up a third time.
Keeping her head to the ground,  she glanced at the colourful woman before her, nodding slightly as she clearly understood why she was there.
When the second arrived, obviously a high status, Wanda sat up slightly, politely addressing him. Upon receiving the snarky remark, Wanda desperately wanted to respond equally as snarky and sarcastically but held her tongue and calmly replied. 

'Greetings, I am Wanda, apologies if Wanda has interrupted your routine, but I come in complete peace. I only wish to join your pack, I have been walking for many weeks, and Wanda needs a place to settle. I also feel I may be a valuable asset in your pack. How many wolves have you known can sprint through a valley of leaves but not make a single crinkle? Have you ever had problem with unwanted company invading your land?, I can teach you how to make sure they don't return.'
Once finishing her spiel, Wanda waited in anticipation for their response and judgement.
Messages In This Thread
Tired and forgotten. - by Wanda - April 25, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Tired and forgotten. - by Shikoba - April 25, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Tired and forgotten. - by Mordecai - April 26, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Tired and forgotten. - by Wanda - April 26, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Tired and forgotten. - by Shikoba - April 27, 2016, 08:46 PM