Larksong Grotto Home Sweet Home
Gamma
53 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Eslani snorted back playfully and turned her face to him, still laid on the ground. "Thanks, it's not mine, though, I just dug it out. I sleep outside, I just like to get out of the sun sometimes. But yes, comfortable if you're into dens, eheh.  " She watched as he continued on, and she scented Reek on him. "A good thing I can smell you, wolf...what is your name, anyway? I am Eslani Perilous Aponi; a warrior and huntress of this pack." She flashed a tiny grin as he pounced upon a plant. "Healer, are you? You can store those here if need be, I don't mind. I've never had a mind for plants, but battle strategy." She smiled and let her head back down to the side. "From where do you come, newbie?" She gave a swish of her tail whisking away a cloud of dust.
The only reason Lani had not risen to her feet and challenged the stranger was because of his scent, but he should be more careful in the future. She would let it slide without warning this time, though, as it was a nice day. She stretched out her long legs, curvy body flexing and muscles rippling as she released the tension from her back and shoulders. With a large yawn, she threw her silky head back to him, while the plumes on her cheeks whisked softly.
Messages In This Thread
Home Sweet Home - by Zaavier - April 25, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Eslani - April 26, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Zaavier - April 26, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Eslani - April 26, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Zaavier - April 26, 2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Eslani - April 27, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Zaavier - April 28, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Eslani - April 28, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Zaavier - April 29, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Eslani - May 01, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Home Sweet Home - by Zaavier - May 01, 2016, 08:38 PM