Phoenix Maplewood The Verdict
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Spring's reaction to Saena's news is better than the Alpha female could ever have hoped for, and a year ago she would've felt empowered and righteous for someone to agree so fervently with her. Yet she's grown up in her time away from the plateau, not completely but enough, and knows now that it could be worse.

"I thought so at the time," she say, lifting her body to dip into a languid stretch. The flesh of her belly pulls taut and she grimaces; it would be a good day when she isn't uncomfortable anymore. "I know now it could've been worse. Some pups lose both parents and are orphans." That was something she could never allow for her children, at least as much as she could prevent it. "But it drove me to want everything to be perfect for my children. Perfection is truly unattainable, though.

But I'm not worried for them,"
she shares after a beat. She was, at first, but isn't anymore. "They don't have just me. They have all of you as well. This pack is wonderful and will give them more than any sole father or mother ever could." This she meant from the bottom of her heart. Saena is rarely forthcoming with compliments and recognition, but when she is, it's heartfelt. She does dearly love her pack and believes they will easily replace and even surpass what Reek could've provided for her pups, and she knows that his unfaithfulness is the only thing that has caused her to think that way.
Messages In This Thread
The Verdict - by Spring - April 03, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 11, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 19, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 24, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 27, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 27, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 30, 2016, 04:30 PM