The Sentinels old gypsy woman spoke to me
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre shook her head to his invitation; she was not truly hungry, and, i know you have traveled a long way. you should eat. this consideration was taught to her by her father, who spoke of the toils of moving through life alone for any measure of time at all. it was certainly dissuading to the babe to ever pursue such a life, though she could never imagine leaving the safety of donnelaith, the forest that sang her name and worked with her enchantments! this place was as a part of her as her family was; she could not think of departing it! he spoke of getting to know her better, and she smiled upward at him, her emerald eyes twinkling.

father told us you have been adventuring, she was interested already; she left this place but once, and her father planned on taking her on an adventure as well, and yet she knew she would never stray so far as constantine! what is it like, far away from here? her voice was a whisper as she crept nearer to her elder brother, her heart not made for the distance he had covered, and so very happy that at the end of it all he had returned to them. she did not know him, and yet she felt that she did; their blood connected them, and that meant much to the mayfair child.
Messages In This Thread
old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 26, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 26, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 27, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 30, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - April 30, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - May 03, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - May 05, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - May 25, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - June 07, 2016, 05:34 AM