Neverwinter Forest When I'm with you
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It was the first time ever in the honeymoon phase of the Frostfur’s life that Eshe drew away from his side for such lengthy times. He was not a clingy wolf by nature – he quite enjoyed the silence the world had to offer, and while he was a wolf of action over thought, it did not mean that he did not enjoy such moments to absorb his thoughts.

But it was different this time, and he felt worry gnaw at him as Eshe became more reclusive than normal. She was gentle with him – and yet the cinnamon wolf was quick to allow her the space she desired, his eyes only looking onward with a slight hint of worry.

He should have recognized the signs prior to when the scent practically slapped him in the face one day – but both of them had assumed there would be more time before such a day occurred. He did not realize Eshe and Kaskara had spoken of their desire to raise children together – for the moment, all he could consider was that his mate was leaving a hot trail for any male that might come about.. and he was unsure if the Forest should have two litters so close to one another.

He followed her – his large form moving with the duress of nature and what called to him, keen on ensuring that the other males of the pack would maintain their distance from her. He trusted them without question – but such events had a strange way of bringing out a different side of others.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
When I'm with you - by Eshe RIP - April 27, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Scimitar - April 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Eshe RIP - April 27, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Scimitar - April 29, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Eshe RIP - April 29, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Scimitar - May 11, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Eshe RIP - May 19, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Scimitar - May 27, 2016, 11:30 AM