The Sentinels i would die for her, i would kill for her; either way, what bliss
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
All Welcome 
donnelaith's nakedness revealed a rolling fog to deirdre, whom had missed such nuanced things in her time among the colorful flowers. its mist curled in beckoning fingers toward her, and deirdre moved beneath the bare roots of a tree, feeling warm water kiss her ankles as though 't were asking for penance from her. emaleth's spine was clutched between her teeth, and she blended well with the pallid steam that came from undiscovered springs in donnelaith's depths, near the ocean and yet deep within the confines of the forest.

there were rocks a plenty here, and deirdre moved and wandered, looking at the terribly hot waterbeds that lay within. only one bed vibrated in its heat, and deirdre moved that way. it felt right. but everything else felt quite wrong; shadows danced overhead, and leaned ominously o'er her shoulder. she breathed heavily, and felt quite sick; none of this, not a thing of it, was in line with her values of love and life. it was death she spoke to, and in her own bones, young though she was, to ask so much...! it was not druidic, it was dark magick she trifled with. the woodland creatures watched anxiously overhead, and deirdre threw the spine aside, unable to put it within the water, thinking of her father, thinking of all she had been instructed. 

i have failed you, emaleth, i have failed you! and at this, she called to her father, @Lasher; she had great need of him, then, and he was the moon within her sky, as emaleth was the sun, and her mother the stars. deirdre's heart was dark and desolate, and she knew she was in grave need of council, lest she make the terrible mistake of anakin and fall to the dark side.
Messages In This Thread
i would die for her, i would kill for her; either way, what bliss - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 27, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 02:39 PM