The Sentinels i would die for her, i would kill for her; either way, what bliss
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre heard his voice, and when she had moved to obey, instead it was he who had come to her. he was a storm that brought as much ruin to her heart as the locusts had in that moment, and as he clutched to the bone she perceived to be emaleth she let out a shriek as she watched him release it into the boiling waters. no! she crowed, her voice raw and wrought with panic, and she looked to him with the very same eyes.

i--i was calling to you! i want to understand! you threw her away, into the waters!  deirdre whimpered, flustered, worried, and not thinking of reprimand. that was her, emaleth! i found her bones and i must bring her back! no one else would do it! no one else would think it! her passion flowed from her lips, and then she broke: but i couldn't do it, i couldn't do it, she was mad in her misery, and spun away from him. she thought of no one but emaleth, the one she was born beside, and the one she believed she must now live without, forever! she could not flee from him yet, however, even though her heart was full of terrible horrors. the fringes of it had begun to blacken, and the one she had called for hope was the one to rip the very word from its groping fingertips.
Messages In This Thread
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 27, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 02:29 PM