Larksong Grotto I ain't worrying about nothing
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen gave Luna a polite smile after the white fae welcomed her to the grotto, then mentioned she wanted to go bury the duck offering for Aspen to follow. Aspen thought for a moment before saying "I think I ought to be on my way, I'm going to tour some more of the territory, perhaps meet some more pack mates," she stated looking off in another direction and then letting her gaze return to the she wolf. 

"It has been a pleasure meeting you Luna," Aspen said with a warm smile before heading her own way giving a flick of her tail to signal a good bye. "Till we meet again." With that, Aspen loped off into the shadows to her next destination. Wherever that may be. 

Short post is short but it's been nice threading :) Hope we can have one again soon!
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 06, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 10, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 12, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:37 PM