Redtail Rise I'm more a dog person
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
In her expedition, a flash of white ran in front of her from the burnt trees, she began to slow her pace, though only believed it to be her mind playing tricks on her, until a voice spoke allowed, oh my child. Emory paused, completely still, and confused. This was no man she could seduce into catching her food, no, this was a feline. A flash, and the voice spoke again, cooing, hoping to delude her in some way. Hah! As if, the fae had yet to be conned by another, and didn't plan on it being anytime soon. Naive was rather the opposite of who she was, for she's well skilled in this art—and didn't plan on being fooled. 

"Innocent?" She questioned, before giving a hearty laugh, "Anything but the sort." The earthly colored girl began her trek once again, her senses now keen on finding whoever this cat was. "Show yourself," Emory challenged, extending her height, "unless you're too timid." 

Ooo, no I love it!
Messages In This Thread
I'm more a dog person - by Emory - April 26, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Bell Nuit - April 26, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Alder - April 27, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Emory - April 27, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Bell Nuit - April 29, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Alder - April 29, 2016, 06:32 AM