Larksong Grotto Floating fast like a hummingbird
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened as the alpha male spoke. He explained that the she wolf Tavi whom Aspen hadn't exactly hit it off with had left the pack. What the... Aspen couldn't seem to think what could possibly have made the silver female leave. A thought occurred for a brief moment in the back of her mind that it could possibly have been her fault. She doubted it though. She gave the alpha a slightly sympathetic smile before he moved on to the next task at hand. 

He brought up the numbers in the pack, which even Aspen had noticed were dwindling. Where could the wolves possibly be going. Was this like her previous packs, full of deceit and loyalty. The male sat beside her spoke before she even had a chance. He stated that he would do anything for the pack. "I'm with Skeet on that one, I will be sure to go out to scout for some potential recruits for the Grotto. However, I will not be dragging them here because then they are more likely to just up and leave again," Aspen spoke. Some part of her knew that statement was probably rhetorical but at this point it was too late to take back the words that had exited her maw.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Reek - April 20, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Jhala - April 20, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Skeet - April 20, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Reek - April 21, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Jhala - April 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Eslani - April 25, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Skeet - April 26, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Reek - April 28, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Floating fast like a hummingbird - by Skeet - May 06, 2016, 09:39 PM