Gilded Bay all this pain and devastation, how it tortures me inside
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Emaleth had not experienced anger before-- not in this life-- but that was what began to bubble up within her. She shook, like a child might when they are afraid, but it was entirely her inability to properly express this new emotion. He smiled when she told him she had destroyed the world; smiled and told her that she was too young to be on her own, when it was her magicks that had brought the storm down upon them.

"No," she told him again, her voice now shaking with a tiny fury rather than the keening that had brought him to her. How dare he call for an adult before she had a chance to speak! Very patiently, she continued, "I'm not little. I will go home when I want." But he had already called, and the last thing little Emaleth wanted was for the wolves of her homeland to come running-- to find her and punish her for destroying the grove they all loved so dearly.

"I hex you," Emaleth told him, finally. Her father did not teach her much of black magick, beyond its existence, and so she had no idea how to actually curse someone. She secretly hoped it wouldn't actually do anything, because she did not want the punishment of the threefold law; only to scare him into leaving her alone, into taking her seriously. She had destroyed Donnelaith, after all! "By the God and Goddess, I curse you."

With that, she moved to dart past him, wishing to be away before the wolves of Donnelaith could find the source of his call-- and her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pain and devastation, how it tortures me inside - by Emaleth - April 27, 2016, 08:14 PM