The Sentinels all the innocent who suffer
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Eilidh had remained in the dark confines of the hollow log for hours, waiting for the swarm to ascend and leave their home in peace. When she finally did emerge, the whole world was different, and again her heart suffered for it. The insects hadn't left completely, but they swarmed no longer, so she pushed through them. Where was Emaleth, the dark sister she had come to love so? Deirdre was safe with Aria and Tachyon, and Constantine had last been seen with the newcomer. Eilidh lifted herself from the hollow grave she'd dug and went in search of her family.

But her search was brought short when her father's voice boomed out, clanging in her head. She followed his scent and finally found him searching in vain for his dark daughter. Pappa, she's gone. Again her body wracked with sobs, and she crouched beside her strong Pappa while sorrow and grief overtook her. I couldn't stop her. I tried... The girl had tried, and yet her slippery sibling had escaped her. It's all my fault, Pappa... She sobbed and leaned into him, feeling for all the world a failure.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
all the innocent who suffer - by Lasher - April 27, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: all the innocent who suffer - by Eilidh - April 27, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: all the innocent who suffer - by Constantine - April 29, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: all the innocent who suffer - by Lasher - April 30, 2016, 12:29 AM