Moonspear the devil's on the loose
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
What in the world was going on?! Big ass bugs that bore some resemblance to grasshoppers were clinging to the wolfdogs feathery fur, and he pranced around trying to throw them off as if he were a bucking horse. Ame's call, however, brought him to a halt. Something more was happening, and already he knew this wouldnt be fun. Her call was clear: protect what you can. Harley's brain began to work fast, wondering what they would need more than anything. By the locusts' eating away at any plant life, it was clear that prey might be an issue. If they ate all of the food that normally the prey would eat, said prey would need to move on or die.... And where did that leave the wolves who counted on that prey to survive? Dead. The milky male worked fast, sniffing out the closest cache and snatching the few items within it. Where they would be taken, however, depended on where the pack would be. Would they huddle together and face this storm, or would they be expected to survive alone? The red-tipped male howled for anyone to come who needed support, as well as asking for help.
Messages In This Thread
the devil's on the loose - by Amekaze - April 28, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: the devil's on the loose - by RIP Lazarus - April 28, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: the devil's on the loose - by Harley Quinzel - April 29, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: the devil's on the loose - by Amekaze - May 01, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: the devil's on the loose - by RIP Lazarus - May 01, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: the devil's on the loose - by Harley Quinzel - May 03, 2016, 04:56 PM