Phoenix Maplewood taken away to the dark side
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Goldhawk remained silent during Scimitar’s discussion about Jade Fern Grove and his ex-mate – all details that the man had likely never heard of. Scimitar appreciated the silence for the moment, not reveling in having to re-live the more painful aspects of his recent life. “The children are good, I believe. Swift, the one who lost his eyesight, is talented in herbs and plants, and has stayed with his mother at our old home, outside of the Wilds. Allure, my daughter has come back here, somewhere – I had thought she would come to you. Whittier is also with Bazi..” He trailed off, releasing a gentle sigh. “Which is well, because we had a second litter together, outside of mateship. Not our smartest decision. But Bazi was determined to have me gone when she realized I had feelings for another, despite our separation. My other son, Pasha, also recently departed the Wilds to return to his mother and help her in any way he can..” He trailed off, the bitterness of the words he spoke stirring the shame that would redden his cheeks, had he not the fur to cover them.

The conversation of Goober stirred a mild snort from the man, and relieved that Saena had not seen him, it also meant the man was still abroad somewhere, and he offered a shake of his muzzle. “Given the nature of the man, it wouldn’t surprise me if Goober was a fake name.” He paused, his eyes studying her quietly, wondering if his recent history had stirred a withdraw in their distant friendship. “I hope she is too --- but if you happen to see him, would you perhaps send him in the direction of Neverwinter Forest? He owes us a favor, and he might not see the request as odd.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
taken away to the dark side - by Scimitar - April 11, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Goldhawk - April 12, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Chosovi - April 12, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Scimitar - April 14, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Goldhawk - April 21, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Scimitar - April 27, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: taken away to the dark side - by Saēna - April 27, 2016, 08:00 AM