The Sentinels old gypsy woman spoke to me
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Although they were experiencing a time of growing independence, where Deirdre was, Emaleth was never very far behind. Even as they parted for their lessons, the dark and light witches were bonded-- and they ensured they could always feel each other near, whether by scent or sight. The sound of her sister's voice, and an answering murmur, attracted the dark child from her whispered conversations with the trees. She wove through them as silently as she could muster, concealing herself behind each trunk as a shy dryad-- though it was not timidness that kept her from joining immediately, but the thought that she could learn more if she remained shrouded; a reservation not borne of fear. To their credit, they did not spoil Emaleth's game if they had noticed her, allowing her to join when she wished and no sooner. She did not hear all of their conversation, but listened with fascination as Constantine spoke.

It was after her older brother's speech that she finally ran to catch them, querying without introduction, "What is a culture? What is a battalion?" These words were new to her, so sheltered they were within the forest of Donnelaith.
Messages In This Thread
old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 26, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 26, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 27, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 30, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - April 30, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - May 03, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - May 05, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - May 25, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - June 07, 2016, 05:34 AM