Hushed Willows i found a girl who's in love with a girl
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Warbone was marginally concerned with himself— about why he remained unaffected by Teagan's odd chatter and (not meant to be) insulting pet-names— but he thought he might be severely fond of him; his truer affections abated only by a desire to see just how far the male's devotion to him was. He looked at him now, eyes curious for him, hungry to know everything about him. The titan blinked and the sentiment was gone, lost in the crevices of a stone facade.

"Everything is well enough, it would seem. Octavia is due soon. She will start looking to whelp any day now," he mused, his tone reserved, if not a bit tired. Warbone had had a wife, but no children, and thinking of the she-wolf that he did not love, but felt bound to protect through some otherworldly force, bearing children not his own was surprisingly unsettling. He had not known her long enough to feel this type of jealousy, but he did, the possessive wolf that he was. It was inevitable, then, that he would project his repressed urges onto another object of his avarice.

"Has it been too lonely without me?" he asked, possibly looking to feed his thinly veiled egomania.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
i found a girl who's in love with a girl - by Teagan - April 22, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: i found a girl who's in love with a girl - by Warbone - April 30, 2016, 03:21 PM