Larksong Grotto Settling in
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen frowned slightly as it appears she had been wrong about the black she was wrong about the black wolf having not seen her. The wolf had begun to follow her and she spoke. The wolf had asked if Aspen was okay because she didn't look it. No, I'm not okay. She thought to herself. However, she never spoke those words aloud because Aspen didn't even know this wolf, let alone trust her so she saw no reason to explain herself to this wolf. 

She glanced back quickly and gave this wolf a rather unamused glance. "I'm fine," she said bluntly shifting her tail into a more suitable position. "See," she finished adding on a rather sarcastic smile. Appears Aspen would have to wait a while before she had some time to herself. She had a sinking feeling the wolf wouldn't stop until she got something.

Aspen turned herself completely around to face the wolf, this wolf was unfamiliar and Aspen figured she must be new here. She knew that Reek would not let any wolf in who hadn't proved themselves worthy so she figured she may as well figure out who this wolf was and what she was good for. "The name's Aspen," she stated adding a curious tilt to her head as if to say and you are..?

It may take me a couple days to respond sometimes, I'm in my senior year of high school and I'm rather busy and don't always have time to post every day. You'll just have to bear with me in future. Sorry
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Settling in - by Sapphire Sephora - April 27, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Settling in - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Settling in - by Sapphire Sephora - April 27, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Settling in - by Aspen - May 01, 2016, 07:04 AM