Moonspear keep getting this feeling you wanna leave this all behind
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Want to fade with your post? I'll start us a new thread! :D

Her quick and emphatic response was enough to convince him. She had already cleared it with her own leader, so Floki made up his mind quickly. There was no sense in staying here twiddling his thumbs when he could put his title to good use and do something that could help his pack. "Okay," he agreed, reaching out to touch her shoulder gently with his nose in an attempt to reassure her.

Then he turned back towards the mountain, gazing up at its imposing peak. Even with its barren slopes, it still cut a striking figure against the skyline. Tipping his chin up, he loosed a howl meant for the ears of @Amekaze and @Charon: "I'm going to check out the damage to the west. I'll be back in a couple of days with news." His brief message would suffice; the Alphas trusted him as their second-in-command and scout. This would give them the opportunity to assess the destruction to their home while he took his inspection elsewhere.

With his mouth set into a grim line, he swiveled to face Aria. "Let's go," he said. "We can cut back through Silverlight Terrace and then turn west." Beyond the mountain range, he wasn't sure what they would find; his heart gave a tremor of excitement and fear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: keep getting this feeling you wanna leave this all behind - by Floki - May 01, 2016, 09:35 PM