Sleeping Dragon there's galaxies hidden behind your tired eyes
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
All Welcome 
Gavriel, tired, is thankful to be home. It had taken time to get used to the mountain, having come from the sea, but after being away from Drageda for as long as they have, he no longer sees the mountain as anything but. Wildfire went on about her business and Gavriel, with @Rebekka in tow, remains on the borders. As much as he desires to climb and find a spot to rest, eager to see the damage done to the mountain (he knows it'll be the same as any other place they've traveled), he doesn't want to get leave his newest charge alone without their Heda coming to inspect the situation and what to do with them.

Wildfire had made their cal of their return, and nothing else, and so once he's gathered up his comrade at the borders, he calls for their leader.
Short post because extremely vague. I don't know the actual outcome of their meeting or the Reek thread but I also know we talked about Gavriel bringing Rebekka here and yadda yadda. Also I don't know if I'll make another Gavriel post and I'll reply with Thuringwethil once Rebekka replies.
Messages In This Thread
there's galaxies hidden behind your tired eyes - by Gavriel - May 02, 2016, 11:21 AM