The Sentinels it's a cold world
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
I'm so sorry, I forgot this was a joining thread. I am having Emaleth leave now that Aria is here, if @Tyulen returns and would like to continue. :<

She was about to speak when the white creature drew near— not Eilidh, but another of Donnelaith that the child considered her own family. Emaleth did not know the intricacies of Aria's relationship with her father, but the woman was nearly as constant in her life as he was; and more important, still, as her mother grew more distant. Still, the child could not mask the disappointment in her face, even as she offered the white woman a weak smile and a friendly sweep of her tail. Little Emaleth's game had been cut short, before it could begin, and she could no longer impose upon the stranger her power— the gravity in her title as Witch of the Wood.

After a beat, she rushed to Aria to nudge her chin affectionately and respectfully, before dismissing herself back to the heart of Donnelaith. As she retreated, the dark child did her best to mimic the lady's proud posture, wishing for all the world she could finally be big like her brothers, sisters, and parents.
Messages In This Thread
it's a cold world - by Tyulen - April 16, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: it's a cold world - by Emaleth - April 16, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: it's a cold world - by Tyulen - April 17, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: it's a cold world - by Aria - April 21, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: it's a cold world - by Emaleth - May 02, 2016, 10:57 PM