Broken Antler Fen Heart on my sleeve
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Sorry, replies are getting all out of order

Mason listened with eagerness that turned more sharp when heat was mentioned. Dad and he had discussed such things, but not in any great detail yet. Fitz was not the kind of wolf who really explained such bodily functions with gusto. So Mason gleaned what he could from Sebastian’s inferences. Luckily when Zaria had been in heat – although he had noticed the scent and it had stirred something – he wasn’t yet mature enough for his body to react in full. “Whoah, that’s really cool, but kinda hard to deal with.” Mason cast a shifty glance around which made it obvious he didn’t actually understand what the hard bit was. ”I think it’s nice to have a family for pups. My mom was never around and I didn’t miss her, but if I ever have puppies I want a mate who will stick there forever.”

Mason smiled and a little bit of shyness entered his face. ”I really like a girl called Desna. But she always seems a bit flustered, like when I try and show her I like her. I think maybe she finds me a bit too much… ?” Mason shook his fluffy mane out as he turned to Seb for advice. ”How am I supposed to show her I like her so that I can see if she likes me back? Should I just… say it?” Mason had come close to blurting out how much he fancied Desna, but he had so far avoided this, thanks to her lack of enthusiasm at his attentions. Perhaps she liked him more as a friend. Mason’s heart dropped a bit at the thought.
Messages In This Thread
Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - April 14, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - April 18, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - April 20, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - May 03, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - May 24, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - May 25, 2016, 02:33 PM