Ravensblood Forest the eye of odin
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle could feel something as she always could when in the forest. The forest was teeming with life and energy and she had always pertained that feeling to that. So, she simply said Yes Ragnar. Because who was she to say it wasn't gods or it was there was something there and she could not deny that the forest was otherworldly in it's size and feeling.

She listened to him calmly and found she liked these goddesses. Whereas, Odinn filled her with a sense of trepidation the women did not. They seemed to be something she could accept easily and anyone who was a goddess of fertility, childbirth and the like was okay in her book and someone who had a healer as a companion was even better. She was still a little wary of them as she still did not completely understand, but she was trying.

Thistle did notice the clearing and in away it made sense to her. Perhaps this was her husbands gods and soon to be hers she guessed after she did this rite of accepting that the pups were hers and his regardless of how they came to be. She had already begun to sniff out some prey before her husband spoke to her and the voice he used was odd, but she did not think much of it at first. She eventually caught the scent of two squirrels and stalking them (which proved awkward in her current state) she caught them and came loping back into the clearing with them in her jaws.

She laid them down and separated them and looked down trying to think of what to say. Pushing the first one forward she spoke softly Goddess Frigg I ask that you take this offering from me Thistle Cloud Loðbrók in acceptance of my marriage and to help with the ensuing birth of our children. Grasping the other squirrel she also offered it up and spoke again quietly Goddess Freya I ask that you take this offering from me Thistle Cloud Loðbrók both in thanks for blessing me with pups and for your assistance in the impending birth of our pups. Then she looked to her husband to make sure she did it correctly, she hoped so she had done her best and she thought it was pretty good for her first time offering up a sacrifice.
Messages In This Thread
the eye of odin - by Ragnar - May 04, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: the eye of odin - by Thistle Cloud - May 04, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: the eye of odin - by Ragnar - May 04, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: the eye of odin - by Thistle Cloud - May 05, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: the eye of odin - by Ragnar - May 05, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: the eye of odin - by Thistle Cloud - May 05, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: the eye of odin - by Ragnar - May 06, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: the eye of odin - by Thistle Cloud - May 06, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: the eye of odin - by Ragnar - May 06, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: the eye of odin - by Thistle Cloud - May 07, 2014, 07:30 AM
RE: the eye of odin - by Ragnar - May 07, 2014, 09:49 AM