Neverwinter Forest I lost 'im, gov.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Eshe questioned their Gamma on whom the wolf Samuel ran with, and Scimitar remained quiet for the duration of their discussion on the matter. It was unfortunate that the brown wolf had gotten away with his crime – especially for the girl he had victimized, but all that was left to be done was to deliver the message to the Moonspear wolves. With a nod to echo the sentiment his mate offered Goldhawk, Scimitar gave him a gentle smile, giving a nod of appreciation to the man.

Goldhawk had indeed gone above and beyond for a pack that wasn’t even his. “Get some food – see if the caches have any.. Get some rest,” he murmured in suggestion to the newly returned Forest wolf. With that, he gave a nod to his silver mate, his teeth aiming to nibble one ear affectionately. “When should we tell Charon?”

It was determined after that Eshe would tell him -- though Scimitar was hesitant to let her do so alone. Still, it was a matter between family at this point, and with a nod, the trio finally broke apart from their meeting. Scimitar offered Goldhawk one more offer of gratitude, and would stride off to spend time with his mate before her trip to Moonspear.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 14, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - April 18, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 25, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - April 26, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Eshe RIP - April 26, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 26, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - May 03, 2016, 03:33 PM