Sleeping Dragon accelerating fast i could do this in a second
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
It happens quickly, even if his intention had only been to warn of his approach and not startled, but once she’s spun around, he can tell he has not succeeded. There isn’t even time to offer a sheepish smile and an apology before a burst of water erupts from the ground, startling the both of them, so much so that he doesn’t even see the woman stumble, but her shout is loud enough that when he turns back to see if she’s okay, she’s barely on her feet.

Mist of warm water dampens his fur and he takes several steps back, keeping his distance from the water coming out of the ground. It’s not the first time in the geyser field, but the first he’d been so close to one erupting. The warm water isn’t entirely unpleasant on this cool day but not something he’d care to spend more time in.

“Are you okay?” he finally asks, turning his attention back to the dark woman and investigating from a distance for any marks other than her own dampened fur.
Messages In This Thread
RE: accelerating fast i could do this in a second - by Gavriel - May 03, 2016, 11:44 PM