Ocean's Breath Plateau Come on, show me all you can do
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The coast was by far the siren's favorite place to be, despite having lived in the berry forest for around a year. Her heart had always longed for the familiar sights of the waves. The waves she wished could take her away, away from this wasteland. She had traveled here to see wonders, yet all there was left was mud, sand and trees stripped of all their green. She didn't have to travel to a forest to know this, she knew full well what the dead insects on the ground were capable of. Well, not anymore of course. There was hope in the waterwitch's heart for the land though. She hoped, prayed, that the green would grow back in a few months and that the prey would return.

For now though, there was little to do than to roam the coast. It reminded her of home. No, not her own berry forest, her real home. Where she had been accused of witchcraft, her mother had been killed and her father had fled. It were not all gruesome memories though, for she could recall the better days. This almost always included the sea. She breathed in the salty smell of the water, heard the water lap at the shore, claiming many of the locust bodies. But then came a not so familiar scent. Wolf. Huh, it's been a while since she had seen anyone. But, with food scarce, there was always the chance the other had gone crazy, feral. Plus, it smelled like a female, and those didn't always approve of her "fashion style".

And so, the siren ignored the scent, passing through without a word, unless the one that claimed this part of the coast came to her.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Come on, show me all you can do - by Rowan Mayfair - May 04, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 09, 2016, 09:43 AM