Firefly Ravine Reunited Again
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was Sen who showed, and though he'd have preferred the calmer and less.... Hormonal alpha, the ebony male respected the hell out of her. As she approached, stating her dominance at once, he caught sight of her widening belly and couldn't help the instinctual urge to protect her even if they weren't his pups. He stayed quiet as the dark alpha examined both and, with a respectful dip of his head, he answered her question. Sen was not someone to keep waiting.
       "A wolf from my old pack, happened to run into each other when I was out."
He offerered no explanation of where he'd been, thinking it far too trivial for her to care.
                  "She needs a home, and I thought the help might be welcome here. She was an amazing beta to me in the past, and I believe she can contribute a good amount to Seadog. Especially in such a time."
He could do no more for her. Sen would likely question her next, and Zephyr had no wishes on doing everything for Rana anyways. She was no helpless pup and she wouldn't be happy to be treated so.
Messages In This Thread
Reunited Again - by Zephyr Maverick - May 03, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Reunited Again - by Rana - May 03, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Reunited Again - by Sen - May 03, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Reunited Again - by Zephyr Maverick - May 04, 2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Reunited Again - by Rana - May 04, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Reunited Again - by Sen - May 05, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: Reunited Again - by Zephyr Maverick - May 05, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: Reunited Again - by Rana - May 05, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Reunited Again - by Sen - May 06, 2016, 11:19 PM