Ocean's Breath Plateau Come on, show me all you can do
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
For the woman there was peace, even amidst the destruction and chaos. This was not her doing after all, and the creatures that had destroyed these lands were not her minions. She'd heard rumors of wolves who could do that - who could take control of the livestock around them. It was astounding to consider, although she did not for a moment believe in it. Without evidence, Rowan could not admit such a fanciful event as reality. 

Rowan caught the scent of someone nearby and turned her head slowly, giving plenty of room for any sort of interaction. The female was similarly colored although the red splotch at her face only boasted a feral tone that Rowan was not interested in dealing with. It was clear that the other creature was on a mission, so determined to not interact and so Rowan offered a mere dip of the head and nothing more. If the lands were all dead she could not waste her energy on pleasantries that were not to be returned. 

Feel free to still have them interact, Rowan is just a more....standoffish girl sometimes.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
Come on, show me all you can do - by Rowan Mayfair - May 04, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Rowan Mayfair - May 04, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 09, 2016, 09:43 AM