Ocean's Breath Plateau Come on, show me all you can do
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
I read that XD Though I had a plan beforehand! Ondine doesn't have the time nor determination to walk all the way around Donnelaith and since Rowan didn't attack or anything she will indeed just approach to kill time :p

What she saw in the distance only made the memories of her former home slap her in the face harder. A white wolf, just like her, just like her whole family. just like the bullies. No, no, she mustn't think like that. Home was so far away, there was no way that this creature was the same. Looks betrayed, a lot, just like her own one. 

She crossed paths with the woman and from far away the nod was noticeable. See? Nothing wrong here. Just two strangers passing by at the same time with no will to greet with words. The siren's blue eyes were dull as she nodded, not at all intrigued by the other coast ghost. She passed her, walking further along the coast with her eyes on the waves. How beautiful they were, the waves, so full of life and movement. Sometimes Ondine wondered if the fish knew they were basically swimming in a paradise. Her moment of quietness and joy didn't last for long though, for only minutes after passing the seemingly nice girl, the scent of pack hit her in the face. Fuck... She whispered under her breath. She didn't want to deal with pack wolves, not in such desperate times. And so, she turned, preparing for the journey back. She could see mountains on her left though, which kind of intrigued her, but first she needed to know where the other was going.

Her pace quickened as the white pelt of the stranger came into sight again. Hey, you, wait up! She called out, panting. Being alone on the coast was okay, but two wolves could better survive. Besides, the chances of Ondine going past that pack she scented earlier was little to none.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Come on, show me all you can do - by Rowan Mayfair - May 04, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Come on, show me all you can do - by Cattail - May 09, 2016, 09:43 AM