Sea Lion Shores i am the instrument of joy
37 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Gaia had called to @Saena to inform her she would be scouting outside – primarily her intention had been to seek food for the children, and the lissome girl had found herself trailing along the shores, though had to skirt around a wooded area that had been claimed by a pack. There was nothing to be found anywhere, and Gaia’s own energy was sapped as she walked, her pace slower than the usual gait.

The stink of fish clung to the air as she meandered further up, and her pale eyes locked upon two forms in the distance – both towering over something massive and unmoving.

Closer inspection caused her eyes to befall a large seal – dead – though she did not recognize it as an animal she was familiar with. She came from a mountain pack originally, and the sea was something that she was a stranger to.

Her ears jutted forward – hunger stirring a bravado to her that the honeyed girl would not usually hold. Poised, and unassuming, she noted the ebony wolf attempting to stake his claim upon the huge meal, and indignant that this was more than enough meat to share, her own lips curled back, stalking to the side of both males to form a triangle. She would be taking her fill of this prize – and some back to the pups of Silver Creek, whether through regurgitation or by carrying some.
Messages In This Thread
i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - April 24, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 04, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 05, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 05, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - May 05, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 06, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 11, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 25, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - June 07, 2016, 07:50 AM