Larksong Grotto ...And further still.
12 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
Novalia started at this sudden outburst of aggressiveness, pinning her ears flat against her pearly skull and taking a hesitant step back. Confusion coloured her green orbs momentarily as she thought over what could have been said to offend, honestly clueless. Did this brute expect her to cower before him, when she had done nothing wrong? Being raised in one pack her whole life, and being the daughter of an alpha at that, had meant that others bowed before her. Not the other way around
Well, if thats what it took to ensure her survival, then she would have to squash what little pride she had left and pacify the male.

Novalia lowered to tail, but did not tuck it, and bowed her head head deeply in submission, raising her eyes to meet his. "Please, accept my apologies. I meant no disrespect. I'm afraid my social etiquette needs some polishing." 
Raising her head so that she could continue properly, the she-wolf made sure to keep her tail pressed against her leg and her eyes unthreatening.

"As for what skills I have.. I am smart. My mind is very calculating and clear, I believe it could be an asset in planning defense and attack or on hunts. In my home territories, the hunters and warriors would often consult me before their expeditions on the best attack routes, defense weakness ect." Clearing her throat nervously, the femme continued.
"My speed is another factor, I am fast while remaining stealthy." 
She stated all this not as boastfulnss, but simple fact.
Messages In This Thread
...And further still. - by Novalia - May 04, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: ...And further still. - by Alder - May 04, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: ...And further still. - by Novalia - May 04, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: ...And further still. - by Reek - May 04, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: ...And further still. - by Alder - May 05, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: ...And further still. - by Novalia - May 05, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: ...And further still. - by Reek - May 05, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: ...And further still. - by Alder - May 07, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: ...And further still. - by Novalia - May 08, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: ...And further still. - by Reek - May 09, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: ...And further still. - by Novalia - May 09, 2016, 02:51 PM