Sea Lion Shores i am the instrument of joy
kingslayer
117 Posts
Ooc —
Sangilak stalked along the stretch of the beach, looking into the waves for any sign of a feast to be had. Her mate and companion were not too far off; she had decided they would keep to the ocean during this time where vegetation had been stripped from the world. A gathering of wolves ahead drew her attention, and Sangilak chuffed to bring her men to her as she marched in the general direction. Knowing that food was difficult to come by, and sensing no borderline here, she picked-up her pace as she saw one wolf latch into something the other wolf, from where he stood, blocked. Rounding to get a better view, Sangilak saw precisely what it was. It caused her pace to quicken, and her long strides drew her nearest to Rexxar, choosing this wolf as her ally in this. Still, she kept a tentative distance, not knowing how he would react; a forward slant of her ears implied we are with you before she looked harshly to the others.

A low snarl ebbed forth from her throat, lips peeling backward to reveal an ominous sight indeed. Her plume was rigid behind her hindquarters and she knew undoubtedly that her mate and Tatkret would stand beside her on this. Sangilak presumed she was pregnant, and would not waste one ounce of meat that she could partake in. She shifted to create an effective square around the carrion, the waters lapping at her paws. The wolf who attempted to carry the thing away was thought of as a fool: even with the missing portions of the bleeding creature, the seal was not at all light. If he made so much of a move toward her, Sangilak had long since decided she was not beneath cannibalism, and would, once she had her fill of the seal, finish him for dessert. The cruel glint in her eye revealed as such: she would do anything to ensure the survival of herself, her progeny, her pack--the very wolves who lurked nearby. While he was occupied with his attempt of taking the thing away, Sangilak moved to dig in herself, one ear turned toward Rexxar, and her eyes upon Gaia, with Steady in her peripherals.
Messages In This Thread
i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - April 24, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 04, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 05, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 05, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - May 05, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 06, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 11, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 25, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - June 07, 2016, 07:50 AM