Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Not sure if Stark has been introduced and all yet but I'm just gonna assume he has.

After the day spent with Nova Rose, Trick had gone back to The Crook to rest. Even a man as perfect and amazing as him needed his sleep, though he was awake again when the sun was barely showing. He got up with a loud yawn, stretched, and walked to the opening of the cave. He had heard of the new face, Stark he believed his name was, and was dying to meet this new threat. He wasn't fond of new wolves he had to beat to come to the top, especially not males. Trick wasn't a fighter, therefore he had to work his way up instead of fight for it. 

He walked through the land of the Marauders that had first been green, lively. It was now nothing more than another part of the wasteland that was Teekon. He missed the rustling sounds of the Weeping willows, he missed the smell of various herbs and berries. But this event would only work in his favor. With food scarce, tension between the packs here would arise, giving him the perfect distraction to climb to the top and manipulate anyone who stood in his way. He went to the borders to patrol for the first time since he had been here, only to see a familiar coat. Well, vaguely familiar.

He approached the dark man that was just slightly bigger than him with a quite gently smile. Stark. He greeted with a nod, almost a bow.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 05, 2016, 01:41 PM