Sea Lion Shores i am the instrument of joy
48 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Present day is a-okay!

He did not expect to feed alone; the draw of carrion was stronger when fresh meat was thinning. In no time, he was joined by a black wolf whose flesh was still thick upon his frame; the famine had not yet withered his formidable mass. Yet, he descended upon the carcass in an aggressive fury, grasping the end opposite of Rexxar and snarling at him though there was plenty meat for two, far more than the black wolf would be able to drag off.

The threat was met with disconcern and contempt as the smokey wolf's lips pursed and his ears remained tall on his head, eyes staring. He understood to a degree but harbored no respect for such malignant behavior. "Could have just asked. I don't mind company," he commented with a nonchalant roll of his muscular shoulders. But this fellow was not the only one to come seeking a share of the carcass; a pale female also came.

She too made to stake a claim on a portion, as did yet another female, this one as dark as the male, and as aggressive and hefty too. Curiously, she strode to Rexxar's side as if in his defense, an unspoken alliance between them. Rexxar tipped his snout to her, lead to believe she did not take kindly to the selfish behavior of the other male and was more aligned with his own beliefs despite her feral appearance. She bent her head to eat, and so did Rexxar, with his eyes cast upward to watch the other two.

"Plenty to go around," he invited coolly.
Messages In This Thread
i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - April 24, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 04, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 05, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 05, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - May 05, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 06, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 11, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 25, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - June 07, 2016, 07:50 AM