Sleeping Dragon a prophecy
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
“I am her equal and it's past time you accept it,” Gyda wasn't going to bicker in circles with the girl. She was going to speak what was fact and that was going to be it. This wasn't a negotiation, after all. Sleeping Dragon was not Seageda anymore than it was Odinn's Cove. Together, Thuringwethil and Gyda had created something new and Seregryn would either accept it and be a part of Sleeping Dragon or she wouldn't accept it and thus find herself without a home. Seregryn's confidence was almost enough to make Gyda laugh, almost but not quite. “You will never be Heda of Sleeping Dragon,” Gyda snapped at the ignorant girl before her, slinking forward with her entire body pulsing her dominance. If Seregryn was not willing to go into her place, then Gyda would put her in her place. “My children's claim will always be stronger than yours.” Gyda'd heard enough and was itching to be let loose onto her warpath. “You are an ignorant child. If you are so unhappy here and do not like how Sleeping Dragon is different then Seageda, then get out.” For a moment, only for a moment, Gyda wondered if the girl chose to leave where she would go. Surely, no alpha would accept her behavior that she currently displayed to Gyda, and without the Dragon wolves and in the aftermath of the swarm her possibility of starving to death was no doubt high. Their possibility of starving to death as a pack was high as it was. “You will show me respect as your Queen or you will learn how cruel the world outside Seageda can truly be.” How cruel I can be. To Gyda, Seregryn was little more than a spoiled brat, and the shield-maiden would to cut her loose and send her into the skeletal wilds the swarm left in their wake without any remorse, if the girl continued upon her path of disrespect, insubordination and self-entitlement. A last chance was given, solely out of respect for Thuringwethil. What Seregryn intended to do with it was up to her.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
a prophecy - by Gyda - May 02, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 02, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 03, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 03, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 04, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 04, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Gyda - May 05, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Antumbra - May 05, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: a prophecy - by Seregrýn - May 07, 2016, 01:47 PM