Neverwinter Forest A pirate's life for me
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
weeeee!
It was hard for the hybrid to believe that he had become a leader of some misfit pack, alongside a wolf – he wasn’t even sure if she liked him. Her idea had consumed the inky knight and eventually he had given in, as the temptation of power and being able to make his own rules had been too much. Now he would always be in the company of the chocolate female as she had offered to help him on mutual terms, of course. As far as Styx Constantin was concerned, the silver-eyed girl thought that he was nothing but a pesky fly.
They had claimed the forest that they had first crossed paths in as their own, the gnarled surroundings offering the perfect cover for the newly established pack. He wasn’t concerned about enemies, but he wanted to ensure that he and his … ‘partner’, along with the members of Neverwinter, would be safe.
Gross, he was becoming sentimental. The female was rubbing off on him, and not in the way that he wanted.
His direction changed immediately as a howl ripped through the sky, alerting the Alpha of the presence of not one, but two wolves at his borders. Rolling his bright, seafoam eyes, the boy hurried to wear the sound had originated from. The hybrid was still struggling to get a grasp on his whole ‘leader business’ but he knew it would catch on quickly – he wasn’t stupid, and Katrina was somewhat useful at giving him pointers (when she wasn’t being annoying). A familiar scent slapped against his nostrils, but it was now entangled with the scent of another – it was also faintly familiar, and as Styx drew closer he realized it was the pretty-eyed female he had met a few days prior. He assumed that the scent mingling with her own was the companion she had mentioned during their brief encounter; he was pleased to see her arrive on her borders, as he had mentioned that he heard of a pack forming to the South. He hadn’t mentioned that it was his pack, but that didn’t matter.
Once the two female’s appeared in his sight he stepped forward, tail curling above his hindquarters as he studied the dark and light pair. A soft grin worked its way onto his licorice lips, his long legs allowing him to stand tall as he let his eyes linger on the darker female. “You brought your companion,” he commented in a light tone, eyes flickering over to the sandy female with peeked interest. “I assume you’re looking for the pack that resides here?” Although Styx was being disgustingly formal, the words fell off his tongue naturally, as if he had been meant to do this.

Messages In This Thread
A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 07:58 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 08:45 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 03:16 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 06:09 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:54 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 16, 2013, 07:53 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 10:19 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - September 01, 2013, 12:21 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - September 08, 2013, 04:13 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - September 08, 2013, 05:29 PM