Sea Lion Shores i am the instrument of joy
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was not met with the aggressiveness that he expected, but he wasn't going to question it. The stranger was right, there was enough for the both of them, but Steady knew he needed a large chunk to take back to the pups. The other male's chill attitude would just make it that much easier. His teeth ripped into the decaying carcasses, tearing some of it, but he needed more. 

Suddenly, the two males weren't alone. The first female to arrive didn't seem that aggressive, but the next had backup. Steady snarled at Sangilak, not afraid of any altercation that might arise. Steady knew he was well capable of defending himself, though he was not stupid enough to start anything, since he would be one against three. 

Steady, wanting to grab and run, tore more fiercely into the flesh, ripping off a large chunk. Grasping it firmly between his jaws, he took it and retreated from the group of strangers. If anyone attempted to take his meat, it would be met with strong aggression. If they all let him be, he would leave in peace.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - April 24, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 04, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 05, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 05, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - May 05, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 06, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 11, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 25, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - June 07, 2016, 07:50 AM