The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
With Aria and Osprey departing, the Alpha female finally felt at ease enough to sit. If there was any wolf she could speak her mind to, it was Lasher, and he didn't seem to hold against her her attitude from their prior meeting, so she took his invitation. If he had ill will toward her, Saena was blinded to it in the surprise of finding their pack along the coast and out of a need to speak her worries.

"I fell pregnant," Saena began, "Reek's cubs, of course. We agreed a family was the next step. I thought..." She clamped her jaws shut briefly, fighting a fresh wave of recollected misery, before continuing, "I thought that's what we both wanted." Of that, Saena was wrong on two accounts. She hadn't been ready, and Reek wanted only what his dick could afford him. "I caught him on top of our Beta, unfaithful to my and our unborn, and sent them both away.

But he could not leave me in peace,"
she went on, having concluded that on her own, "because he settled a pack so close to mine that my subordinates heard them howling and went to investigate. They found that it was true, and with counsel from a trusted wolf in my pack, I knew I could not let him cross my borders again, not even to meet his pups, not when he disregarded our claim. When he came, my wolves sent him away, but he attacked them and proved the threat he was."

For now, she paused to let Lasher absorb what he'd heard. That last bit was Reek's nail in the coffin, truly. They possibly could've reached an agreement, when the dust settled, had he not set upon Luke like the rabid, lawless creature that he was.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - May 06, 2016, 07:36 PM