Lion Head Mesa Canis Major, Canis Minor, Canis... Mediocris?
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
i hope you guys don't mind finishing this up? :)

The quiet wolf did not come forth, and Cicero looked back at the wolf as he was asked about his diverted attentions. Cicero looked over his shoulder again and said, "Did you see something too..?" to divert attentions away from him looking towards the quiet wolf. He shook his head and said, "Probably nothing..." while mentally mapping 'not that long' for the duration of the poison. Yet it was still strong stuff if it could make a wolf go blind, however short.

Cicero said, "Look, I should probably go. I'm glad you're doing better." Cicero smiled appreciatively and then he slipped away from the wolf, not sure he'd ever see him again, back towards the darkness of the Woods, in opposite direction of the quiet wolf. And as quick as he had come he departed, content with the information he'd garnered but glad to be away from the other wolf once more before such useless emotions as pity or compassion might kick in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Canis Major, Canis Minor, Canis... Mediocris? - by Cicero - May 07, 2016, 04:33 AM