Redhawk Caldera you can see the foundation slipping down
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
"Like me?" she queried, just as confused. "What does that mean?"

All Corvidae were bastards, at least if you were going by Fox's definition— but Magpie had never heard the term before. Her immediate reaction might have been more volatile if she had known it was a bad thing. As it was, she was simply perplexed by the turn this conversation had taken. What did any of this have to do with lovers, mateship, and settling down?
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - January 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - May 07, 2016, 08:56 AM